Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken Crescent Wreath

A good little spin off something that I have been making for a long time. We like this recipe a lot better and it looks pretty (well it would look prettier if my pan was prettier).

Ingredients:
2 tubes (8oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup shredded co-Jack cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
1/2 cup chopped sweet red peppers
1 cup cubed cooked chicken

Arrange crescent rolls on a 12 inch pizza pan forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of the pan and wide ends overlapping. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 6-8 serving

My kids loved this and Tyler loved the broccoli and red peppers. I made a hollandaise sauce to go over it since my husband loves sauces, but I ate it without the sauce to save on calories and it is DELICIOUS!!! I also didn't have a round pizza pan so I made it on my jelly roll pan and I had to watch the time. It cooks faster than on a pizza pan.

1 comment:

  1. ok so my new thing is to make new things and this one has been a hit.....keep them coming.... we are loving the favorites, keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete